About the Chamber
Benefits offered to IMC Members
- International Services/Trade Facilitation Centre.
- India Calling Desk
- Recommendation to overseas Chambers with whom IMC has signed MOUs to arrange for business meetings.
- Trade Fairs & Exhibitions
- Meetings with visiting overseas business delegations
- Participation in domestic / overseas delegations
- Access to expert committees across all sectors i.e. all events organized by them and representations made to the government
- The opportunity of being part of any of the expert committee, subject to suitability
- Research Activities through Economic Research Training Foundation (ERTF)
- Social Services – Taking up causes for society – CSR initiative.
- Arbitration & Mediation & Conciliation by IMC’s Court of Arbitration
- Networking across and within industry
- Information Exchange.
- Mumbai City Development initiatives
- Venues with state-of-the-art logistic facilities at concessional rates for members.
- Certificates of Origin at concessional rates.
- Visa recommendations for overseas visit for business promotion after 1 year of membership.
- IMC Library is a knowledge capital for IMC members as it has the
- Latest overseas trade directories,
- Latest books on economics, management, industry, law, banking & taxation,
- CD ROMs on important export-import data,
- Government notifications,
- Xerox facilities,
- Reading room
- Knowledge Papers / Booklets
- Latest information about Direct and Indirect Taxes.
- IMC Journal – a bimonthly publication
IMC Daily Alert -
Sent to the members daily through email giving the latest economic news and events being organized by the Chamber